Tuesday, June 1, 2010

need to breath...............

I guess in the long run of things anything that you or I feel causes us to gasp for the air and right to breath is a entity that needs to be cut out off the daily routine . I AM THERE CLEANING OUT THE CLOSET AND MOVING FORWARD STAYING FOCUSED ON THE PRIZE TO REACH THE MASSES .
I watched a documentary yesterday that gave me the courage to move forward and to renew my faith life was meant for all of us to enjoy to live free to breath and bask in this place we live .........that is what I am doing today enjoying the air I breath with a clear conscience.
FAITH is my thought for today were is yours , GOD'S knows that we will fall we will fail we will disappoint however MY GOD IS A FORGIVING AND MERCIFUL CREATOR!!!!!!!!
I WISH YOU ALL PEACE AND IF THE STRINGS NEED TO BE CUT FROM THE HOLD THAT IS IN YOUR WAY TO BREATH AND APPRECIATE THE WORLD AND THOSE IN IT .........CUT THEM AND MOVE FORWARD.
GODS LOVE I SEND
MIKE

No comments:

Post a Comment