Thursday, June 24, 2010

not always someone else....

Recently in my personal life I HAVE BEEN THUR SOME MAJOR PROFESSIONAL DRAMA!!!!
When I STOP AND TRULY LOOK AT THE PURPOSE OF LIVING IN REALITY I, BECOME ANGRY THAT SOME JUST DO NOT GET IT .THEY DO NOT SEE JUST HOW TROUBLED AND LOST SOME OF THE YOUTH OF TODAY ARE .
I am in the business of saving the youth from "REGRET" I get extremely angry when on a daily basis some chose to use events as feeding grounds for "EGO". LIVING IN REALITY IS A NOT STANDING FOR THIS ANY MORE WE AS A ORGANIZATION MUST PUT THE FOCUS BACK WERE IT BELONGS AND WERE IT IS DESERVED ......HELPING THE YOUTH THRU THE POWER OF GOD.
I really am tired of drama everyday it is something new and it is exhausting !! Taking responsibility has been a key topic not only on the blog but in the actual live presentation to the youth ...I am considering a seminar for adults as well it is unfortunate to live life on egg shells and worry filled ....why.
I know from my own personal experience that when I disagree or find fault with someone or something I must look at the why and the part I play in this issue, and I say that "someone else" can not always be the problem I have to realize that actions weather past or present cause a reaction I, may not like the reaction that is in front of me however who am I to tell someone else how they should feel ...I am not that powerful and neither are you!!!!!!
You don't have to be a spiritual giant to understand that only GOD has the power to delegate emotion....no one can make you feel any way ...unless you allow them to!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the good article. Keep up your good work!!!

    ReplyDelete