Tuesday, June 29, 2010

reconcile..........

How many times do we as individuals attempt to reconcile with ourselves..most people today seem to always want to correct the wrong with someone other than themselves. What I see in my eyes is that until I correct what is going on with me I will never be able to correct what has happen with someone else.
Self-Help seems to be the hardest thing for anyone to improve on. WHY?..... Being true to yourself is the first step of many that leads into truth in others. If we can not trust and have faith in ourselves how can we expect others to have trust and faith in us.
I see this everyday with the kids I work with they generally are so beaten emotionally that all they are concerned about is how they can undo the wrongs they have created in this world . The answer is the same for all adults and youth include ACCEPTANCE when we accept our situation and our past for that matter we then cna move on and improve ourselves one step and momoent at a time.
GOD IS ALWAYS WATCHING
MIKE

No comments:

Post a Comment