Thursday, June 3, 2010

FIRED UP.................

I have not realy spoke on this topic lately....... JUDGEMENT........... what comes to my mind is a feeling of entitlement by the ones who feel that gossip and slander is a right....wow!!!! First I need to clarify that this topic is that of the general format and not directed towards anyone in particular.
I HAVE TO ASK THOUGH WHY..... WHY DO SOME FEEL IT IS A GIVEN FOR THEM TO TALK ABOUT OTHERS AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT THAT ESPECIALLY IN A FORUM THAT IS SUPPOSE TO BE OF DIVNE NATURE, ISN'T THERE MORE INTERESTING AND PRESSING TOPICS IN THIS WORLD TO DISCUSS.
I write about this today because recently I have been working closely with some parents who are in a bad way with choices concerning there youth and addicton. I encourage them to seek help for there kids thru treatment,counceling and in some cases placement however I am met with the phrase"WHAT WILL PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US IF THEY FOUND OUT LITTLE JOHNNY SO TO SPEAK IS ADDICTED TO DOPE AND SMOKES CRACK " WOW AGAIN WOW.
MY RESPONSE IS WHAT WILL THEY THINK WHEN YOU HAVE TO BURRY YOUR CHILD
FROM A OVERDOSE ....... I SIMPLY SIT BACK AND SAY WOW!!!!!!!!WAKE UP
APPEREANCE IS A ENABLER THAT WILL TAKE OUT FAMILIES, JUST A THOUGHT OR IS IT?
GODS LOVE MIKE

No comments:

Post a Comment