Monday, May 31, 2010

decisions and choices ..............

Sometimes we are faced with some of the tough decisions that will make or break us in life...I can give my own personal account of this and feel comfortable that i am accurate ! Living in the public eye is not a easy feat and to be under the microscope of the world is not a easy task .
When living in reality started it was a fire that could not be put out . The fury in which we as organization presented was second to none then it became a business and the focus was put on logistics and appearances well I WILL not allow this to happen .
The message of reality will always be the same making better decisions and choices because the world can not tolerate any less and will not tolerate any less .
Recently I have lost a close friend who I leaned on regularly due to a choice I made I realize that not everything I do is going to meet the approval of some and that is a reality I live with however I have followed my heart that is what GOD has given me one for to live and to breath and to follow what it tells me.
I know that only time tells the best story and reality reveals itself when it chooses to . I CAN NOT IN GOOD CONSCIENCE DENY THAT MY HEART HURTS AND I GRIEVE AS OTHERS DO........
We as worldly people are sinners and no one is perfect all I can do is do better to reach the standard god wants me to live in. That standard is that of a divine nature not a worldly condition and, in time I believe my ?'s will be answered.
Until then I will spend my 30 alone with GOD and I will start it as I do with psalm 6 and finish with Matthew 7.
GODS LOVE I SEND AND A REMINDER THAT FORGIVENESS IS ONLY A PRAYER AND AUTHENTIC EMOTION AWAY.
MIKE

No comments:

Post a Comment